Monday, 15 March 2021

03 Brief 4

I would like my double page to about my hobby to do with football. I think I am good at this sport and have a big passion for the sport. This will make my website a lot more reliable and easier as it is a familiar thing to me as I have been playing football for a long time and have a knowledge for the game. I will be choosing Brief 4 because football is very popular between the ages of 14-18 so it would benefit and attract this age group. I would talk about my local football club. I will use informative language which will be appropriate for teenagers. some example newspaper articles would be 'super striker win the local cup against rivals!' 'Teddington athletic take home victory with a 2-1 exhilarating win' 'Claygate royals score a brace against Esher athletic' 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/23152583

For my front cover I will have me with my Teddington football team or me playing football when I was younger to show I have been playing football for a long time. I will use facts about football and how much I like playing football. I would like my audience, which will be around the ages of 14-18, to share the same passion as me about football and to get them more interested about it. my double page spread will have many photos of me playing football or other people playing football. 

My first page is going to be about grassroots football and getting into football. grassroots football is where every footballer has started and made there way to the top. Grassroots football is played by millions, with thousands of small leagues all around the world.

I will have a trailer about football and will use some people in my class to help with the trailer or be in the trailer. 

The website title will be FEATURED FOOTBALL. How to get inspired and how to get into football more. 10 tips to how to be more creative and involved with football

DUMMY TITLE:

SUPER SUNDAY: 10 fixtures rounded up all through the weekend with some thrillers!

Mayhem Monday: 6 goal fantasia as the north London rivals fight it out 

FNF: Friday night football produced 2 very equal games

Final!: Champions league final against two big England clubs end in penalties. 

Dagenham disaster: Dagenham rovers suffer a massive loss against rivals conceding 5 goals!

I am going to look for pictures of me on my phone of me playing football as my hobby.


prevent injuries

food

where to train

young stars 

how to stay fit



2 comments:

  1. Brief 1 is a hobby magazine, not a newspaper! What you have thought up so far just isn't slanted towards hobbies.A magazine about hobbies needs to keep its focus firmly on the hobby angle. So it is a good idea to have a dummy article about a local youth club. You can write other dummy articles about how famous footballers started out (as this would speak to the youth audience). What needs thought is your main article - that will be the double page spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now doing a WEBSITE on FOOTBALL AS A HOBBY.
    Therefore what I wrote last time still applies.
    It is a good idea to have a dummy article about a local youth club, but not about fixtures, North London, Champions League or Dagenham. Have you been listening in class?

    ReplyDelete

statement of intent